News

Cats: Good Number, still workin on it!
Any Missing...?:None so Far
Weather:Cool, Snowy.
Sickness/Health:None, but one Poulluted River, Stay away from it.
New Kits: None so Far
Other:PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG!
Inactive Cats: Too many :(

Saturday, October 16, 2010

ROLL CALL

Okay, this is a roll call. I need ALL members to post their cats names, then saying they are here. Whoever doesnt post, I will put their cats up for roleplay. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO POST HERE!! And The roleplay, the cats will remain owner-less for five days then will be given to another person.

6 comments:

  1. I have Brightkit, Lightclaw, & Jetstorm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! :)

    I play Amberspirit!!!

    Thanks!!!

    ~Amberstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Longwhisker and Barleypaw!!!!! (I should join as some she-cats or play an ownerless one maybe! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Limeleaf and Rumblingstorm!

    (Silentmeadow died in the battle btw :())

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Lightstep, Rainkit, Dizzykit, Sweetkit, Lonekit, and Flamekit!

    (Can Rain dizzy and Sweet be made apprentices??)

    ReplyDelete